Adventure seekers, Sofia Alternative Tour is finally here!
365 Association proudly presents the beginning of something unseen… We have been exploring the city the way no tour guide did before. Therefore, we are ready to give you the chance to unfold some secrets that have stayed hidden even for locals. Until now. Sofia Alternative Tour is here! Find us on Facebook here!
- are always searching for a way off the beaten path;
- want to see places on your own and take part in a treasure hunt;
- want to escape from the crowd and participate in something different than your typical tourist experience;
- are not afraid of city legends and the ghosts behind them;
- sometimes act before you think and jump before you are pushed;
- think you can handle the Bulgarian style of communication;
- like riddles and you think you can deal with the pieces of the Sofia puzzle;
- are comfortable with giving, taking and sharing;
If you’re The Alternative Tourist – Our brand new project is for you.
Sofia Alternative Tour is a unique adventure in which you will be the explorer, solving different puzzles on your own and in which a guide will lead you through your personal experience in our cosy information centre – Gifted /located at Ivan Denkoglu str. 24/
Sofia Alternative Tour – When, Where, How?
The tour takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 3 pm to 6 pm!
Your best friend during this adventure will be the starter pack, which contains all the necessary parts to complete the tour. You can buy the starters pack from Gifted.
You are free to experience the tour as you wish, walk in your own pace and stay as long as you want at the various stops. There are few things that might help you have the best possible experience – allow yourself the liberty to speak with locals and get lost – you never know what hidden treasures you might find.
No matter what you do, make sure to come back to the starting point – Gifted, no later than 5 pm, to complete the final challenge. After that one of our guides will lead you through your personal experience.